Friday, July 17, 2009

ONWARD.



Jesus ice cream. Does it mean ice cream by Jesus? or Jesus! ice cream! I'm not sure. But I was driven in a complete daze (I might as well have been kidnapped) from the Munich Hauptbanhof (central station) to lunch at Maria



where I ate Bavarian wurst and Peiz made faces at me as we put on and took off sweaters and scarves about 5 times in half an hour. Her cousin pointed out that this cafe was called Maria, Jessas was on the left and Joseph (a restaurant bistro) was to the right, and further right was a bar called Amen, which would quite fittingly put an end to the day. It is interesting that they would start off the day with ice cream instead of a proper meal. I LIKE this way of thinking.



The ice creams and sorbets came in a wafer cup and in true German efficiency, eliminates the need to stock cups and wafer cones. It also minimizes waste! I had the basil lime sorbet, and sweet Jesus, it was good.

No comments: