Sunday, August 10, 2008



I woke up this morning at 8 and flipped on the tv and watched Grill It with Bobby Flay. I'm not a huge fan of Bobby Flay, but what i loved about this was the SIMPLICITY of cooking on a grill with just spices, olive oil and a bit of foil.

I haven't cooked in a while because of how hot its been and I don't have a grill, but I was excited enough to pull my rainbow carrots out of the fridge and saute them with some lovely buttery creamy fingerling potatoes from the farmers market. These were so good on their own they hardly needed any salt. I wonder if maybe tonight I should make more of the same with a light cream sauce of some sort (just a drizzle), sans carrots.

It's nothing fancy, but its unquestionably delicious. I think I seemed to have skipped breakfast altogether.

1 comment:

NS said...

so how do I make this?